Frequently Asked Questions
Where are your facilities located?
We have six facilities in Mississippi and one facility in Alabama:
- Storage Choice - Biloxi 289 Iberville Dr, Biloxi, MS 39531
- Storage Choice - Gulfport: 2303 East Pass Road, Gulfport, MS 39507
- Storage Choice - Pascagoula: 3326 Market Street, Pascagoula, MS 39567
- Storage Choice - Petal: 521 East Central Avenue, Petal, MS 39465
- Storage Choice - Hattiesburg: 70 Rawls Springs Loop Road, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
- Storage Choice - Pearl: 177 Pruitt Lane, Pearl, MS 39208
- Storage Choice - Long Beach: 206 E Railroad St Long Beach, MS 39560
- Storage Choice - Foley: 2801 South McKenzie Street Foley, Alabama 36535
Do you allow 24-hour access at any of your facilities?
We do! You can access your unit any time you need to, 24 hours per day, at any of our facilities.
Do you offer moving truck rental?
We sure do! Give us a call or just fill out our Contact us form for details.
What is temperature control?
Temperature control keeps your storage unit at a constant temperature, which helps you avoid heat-related damages that are so common when storing items long-term without control over how hot your storage unit can get. Renting a temperature controlled unit will help you avoid damages like fading, warping, rust, melting, fading, mildew, and more.
How do I know what size storage unit I need?
Our self storage calculator is a great resource that you can use to estimate how much storage space you need.
What’s the best way to pay my rent?
You’re welcome to mail your rent or stop by our facilities to pay, but the easiest way to keep up with your rent is to pay online. Just login to your account from wherever you are!
What do you do to keep my belongings protected from theft or vandalism?
We do whatever we can to maintain a secure atmosphere at our facilities. Each of our facilities is equipped with a system of security cameras, and our resident managers keep a watchful eye over all activity.
What is drive-up access?
Drive-up access allows you to pull your vehicle right up to the door of your unit to make moving your belongings in and out of your unit easier for you.
How can I reserve a unit?
We try to make getting started as easy as we possibly can. You can reserve your unit conveniently through our website. Just select the reserve button next to the unit size you want on our facility pages, and you’ll be set in no time.